Simultaneous Bluetooth connections

iggyinpa

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
The iSuck can do it. The robot can do it. Why can't WP do it? This is with a 920 BTW. I have SYNC in my F150 and a new Kenwood receiver, both with Bluetooth. I want to keep using SYNC for phone calls only, but use the Kenwood receiver for music since it seems to work better and displays track info where SYNC doesn't. If I try to pair both, the phone flips out and bounces back and forth between the two, and will eventually give up and lock in on one or the other. I've tried everything I can, but it just won't work. And how about some compatibility with Pandora and iHeart apps? Man I love my WP, but come on Microshaft, get up to speed already. You are light years behind the other two. That's why you are only around 3% share in the market.

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
My 920 can do it. I use an earpiece for phone calls and connect to the head unit in my car for music. I'm running WP 8.1 update 1 DP, but it's been working since I tried while still on Tango.

EDIT: When I did the initial setup, I set up each separately (with the other device off). And I have to pair in a specific order: turn on the earpiece, let it pair, then turn on the head unit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs