IMEI Field blank in my Lumia 520

lokesh arora

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
My phone is not switching off from the airplane mode. Tried soft and hard resets but no success. Also the IMEI and MEID fields in the 'about' section are blank. Please tell what should I do.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
My phone is not switching off from the airplane mode. Tried soft and hard resets but no success. Also the IMEI and MEID fields in the 'about' section are blank. Please tell what should I do.

Thats weird. Try recovery with the Nokia Software Recovery tool. Install in to the Pc and follow on screen instructions. Let me know the outcome.

geetus

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
My Nokia Lumia 520 too facing the same issue. The Flight mode was automatically turned ON overnight & now is unable to change from Flight mode. Tried soft and hard resets.
Tried the solution suggested (Nokia Software Recovery tool) by you, but of no use. Shown at Nokia priority centre, no hopeful reply. My phone is still stuck in the Flight mode. :cry:
The issue occurred after upgrading my phone to windows 8.1 (Denim Version).
The Phone is still in Awesome condition, except that it is stuck in Flight Mode. All other features that do not require the support of a Sim-card can still be accessed.
The condition is terrible.
Please help me to solve the issue.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...The issue occurred after upgrading my phone to windows 8.1 (Denim Version)...

Did you get an OTA (over the air) update? Or did you cross flash a ROM from another Region to get 8.1.1 + Denim?

If you used another variants ROM you may have wrong radio firmware and should flash back to the original ROM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99