100 percent to zero

russshoe

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
My 1020 went from 100 percent charged to zero last night in three hours while in stand my mode.
All apps that run in the background are blocked What could have happen?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Firstly check in battery saver which app has consumed most of your battery power. If everything looks normal then try doing a soft reset and see if that solves your problem. Here is how you do it :

Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10?15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.

Nandakumar Kesavan

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Try a soft reset, had the same issue with my 1320, did a soft reset and later switched off my mobile for an hour, switched on, charged to 100%, now its working fine

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem before. I tried hard reset and didn't install anything for about 3 days. The overheating and battery drain didn't happen so I was sure it was some app. I reinstalled my apps one by one and observed after every installation. I never experienced abnormal battery drain again. I wasn't able to pinpoint the exact app that's causing the problem but I'm sure I don't have it right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos