I have a strange problem and I researched and cannot find anyone has posted this issue so here it goes.

I have two SIM slots occupied (sIM 1 SLOT IS TMOBILE) but the phone number that belongs to SIM 1 is actually reported as tied to SIM serial number in SIM 2 (ATT). This is in the About section of the phone.

So I have

MDN att phone #
    IMEI device imei listed as imei 1
    SIM ID tmobile sim serial number

MDN 2 tmobile phone #
    IMEI 2 device imei listed as imei 2
    SIM ID 2 att sim serial number

That is so weird ! Also my SIM 2 slot is the data usage slot and when I select use sim slot 2 for data , it does not want to work at all. When I select sim 1 slot as use for data it works fine !
    09-08-2014 01:20 PM
    Until both of the slots are within my phone and when I put in sims and it works, I would not care if I should say 'Sim 1' as 2 or 'Sim 2' as 2. Its just labeling.... Yes, I understand it might not be same as others, if its that particular to be in place, better get the handset replaced :-)

I have a strange problem and I researched and cannot find anyone has posted this issue so here it goes.

I have two SIM slots occupied (sIM 1 SLOT IS TMOBILE) but the phone number that belongs to SIM 1 is actually reported as tied to SIM serial number in SIM 2 (ATT). This is in the About section of the phone.

So I have

MDN att phone #
    IMEI device imei listed as imei 1
    SIM ID tmobile sim serial number

MDN 2 tmobile phone #
    IMEI 2 device imei listed as imei 2
    SIM ID 2 att sim serial number

That is so weird ! Also my SIM 2 slot is the data usage slot and when I select use sim slot 2 for data , it does not want to work at all. When I select sim 1 slot as use for data it works fine !
    09-08-2014 03:24 PM