Nokia Here Drive stalls randomly on my 635!

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Here Drive stalls randomly on my 635. I’m I the only one? Minimizing the app and maximize it fixes the problem but take a long time because you need to confirm the destination...

Here Drive was working perfectly for me on my 920

Last edited:

13Elves

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Says in my app list that Here Drive is not compatible with 635. I had it on my 521 but never used it but cant install on the 635.

Dave47

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Says in my app list that Here Drive is not compatible with 635. I had it on my 521 but never used it but cant install on the 635.

Here Drive is installed on my 635. Starts up just fine. Will use today to check for the stall problem reported here.

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
More details...

I was using Here drive on my 650 with Canada - Quebec map for 2 weeks with out problem.

I'm back home with US California map and Here Drive stall every day. some time after 5 minutes some time after 50 minutes. For now I think it's random.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
The maps are in a micro-sd card...but with only 8G on the Lumia 635 phone what can I do... :)

I'd say that's the problem. It works smoothly with the maps stored on the phone. Can you not store everything else on the microsd card and just the maps on the phone. That will solve your problem.

Last edited:

k72

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I'd say that's the problem. It works smoothly with the maps stored on the phone. Can you not store everything else on the microsd card and just the maps on the phone. That will solve your problem.

Here Drive works fine on my 635 with maps on the SD card.

ETA: Oops, didn't realize there was a difference between Here Drive and Here Drive +

Last edited:

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
After verification,

- My maps were install in the Phone
- Here Maps and HERE Drive+ are install on SD card

I move Here Maps and HERE Drive+ on the phone and do more testing

stay tune
​Thank you

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Road trip SF to LA.

Here Drive continues to stall randomly on my 635. Some time after a few miles some time after 100 miles. Very bad! I missed an highway exit.

Nokia need to fix the issue.

Thank you

Here Map, Here Drive ans Maps installed in phone.

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Road trip SF to LA.

Here Drive continues to stall randomly on my 635. Some time after a few miles some time after 100 miles. Very bad! I missed an highway exit.

Nokia need to fix the issue.

Thank you

Here Map, Here Drive ans Maps installed in phone.

Very strange, I've had no issues at all.

regholdsworth

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Had similar problems. Navigation cutting out not showing full map when I had maps on SD card, moved them to phone and works okay. I similarly kept getting errors when i tried to download maps to SD card. I've assumed it was probably an SD card as they worked fine on my 521.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb