Still havent got Cyan!

Mark Seychell

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I would like to ask for help

For some reason, I still haven't got Lumia Cyan update on my Lumia 925. My phone is a TIM carrier in Italy, but I currently reside in Malta and am using the local provider GO Mobile. According to the Nokia official Chart, TIM has released the update, but Malta doesn't feature anywhere.

I am also using the Preview for Developers. Because the preview gives pretty much everything, I was not concerned, but then I saw the pretty neat features coming to Lumia Camera with the Lumia Black update, and I wanted to be update to Cyan for this reason.

Anyone know how I can force the update?

thanks!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
With the DP you may have issues getting cyan. The easiest way to get around things is to use the Nokia Software Recovery Tool. This will wipe your phone clean but it will install Cyan if it's available.

Being in Malta and using a carrier there has no effect on updates.

Be sure to have WiFi to make life easier for restore.

After you restore you can then go on DP again to get Update 1.

FAQ - FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Nokia - UK

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Not sure what camera features you're referring to but cyan will only bring BT 4.0 LE to your 925. The new camera features announced will come with the Lumia denim firmware but your 925 is unlikely to get any of those features. So imo no reason to chase any firmware update at this time.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss