AT Review of the Lumia 930

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Wondering if anyone had a chance to read this yet:

AnandTech | Nokia Lumia 930 Review

AnandTech is an awesome website and they sometimes delve so deep into the nitty-gritty details of tech that it blows my mind.

This review doesn't necessarily bring anything new to the table for most of the people here at WPCentral who know Lumias inside and out. But what I do find interesting is the comparison of battery life of this 930 with other phones, plus the impact of Power Saver feature on the runtimes.

What I don't get at all is WHY the 930 has such massive battery drain? The S800 is supposed to be efficient and WP is easy on battery too, so then why this? Could Nokia be using a faulty component in the 930 (gasp!) that's causing this issue, because it's not there on the 1520.

Also, the display is very badly calibrated on this device... I never read that in a review before but they back it up with numbers. A simple calibration fixes it though.

Overall the review is fair and unbiased and that's why I love about AT. It's a good review to recommend to your friends if they're thinking of making a switch! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon