Dedicated Camera Key is a MISSING functionality or not?

biodeena

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Newly released Lumia phones are having no dedicated camera key. It is really a missing functionality or not? In my opinion, windows phones or at least Lumia phones must have a dedicated camera key. In case of budget phones like 530, it's okay. But in middle and higher ends, I don't think, it is good to sacrifice that camera key just for price. If price is the only way to have good market share, then there is no way that Microsoft can compete with others. Do you feel what I feel?

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I like the two position camera button. I see why they would omit it for low end devices, but I really don't want to see the camera button go away on mid to high end devices. I do enjoy having that button to quickly get to the camera mode and using the button to focus and shoot, as opposed to using the onscreen controls.

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Most if not all Android phones do not have a camera key. Also I have tried the onscreen key on 530 and I think I like it better than capacitive keys which I sometimes triggered them by accident while the phone was in my pocket.

730 doesnt apparrently and even lacks capacitive keys,a big no-go from my end for a mid ranger(doesnt even support glance etc)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz