Repetitive photo taking

SLO Eclipse

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I have a problem with my 1520, as every time I use the hardware button to take a photo, I doesn't stop after the first shot, but keeps taking more shots infinity, which is really frustrating. If I press the on-screen button it works fine. Did anyone encounter the same problem?

markhearfield

May 28, 2014
Visit site
You're not alone, my 1020 does exactly the same - but only using Nokia Camera (and it did the same when i tried Nokia Camera Beta), don't have the issue using the standard WP Camera. Looks like a bug!

bcm835

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Same happens with my Lumia 1520, it is a Nokia Camera bug, I was really sad to notice it was not fixed after the last update! I really don't want to hard reset my phone, but Nokia Support in Brazil suggested that for me to fix the issue!

Oh, pressing the first stage of the button doesn't make the camera set a focus point, as it usually does, either.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I get this sometimes as well when using Nokia Camera (without Living Images). I also notice the opposite effect from time to tine, that is, I attempt to take a picture by pressing the hardware button, only to later realize that no picture was taken and I've quite literally "missed the shot". Normally, after this missed shot happens, I'll press harder on the button and then end up with two or three of the same images.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs