Neo and Fitness Trackers

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if the Neo will support all these fitness trackers? I know they mostly want Bluetooth 4.0 which I don't believe the Neo has, but it would be nice to find out for sure if anyone has tested this. I also know it will require running the DP, which I am.

CoachLinton

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Don't know about the others, but I have a Fitbit Flex that works pretty good with the new Fitbit app. I do have to launch the app to sync, but I don't have to mess with the little USB sync that it comes with.

I've got the Neo on Sprint with DP, but not Update 1 (stuck with the same error as quite a few others).

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't know about the others, but I have a Fitbit Flex that works pretty good with the new Fitbit app. I do have to launch the app to sync, but I don't have to mess with the little USB sync that it comes with.

I've got the Neo on Sprint with DP, but not Update 1 (stuck with the same error as quite a few others).

​Great! At least I know something works with it!

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
So, I just got the Fitbit Charge yesterday. So far it works well with my Neo. I did try turning on the All Day Sync option in settings and that seems to have destroyed my phones battery life. Anyone else try this?

icthusman1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
You are probably correct. Although, my battery seemed to be draining pretty quickly even after I turned it off. I think maybe having the Fitbit app open in the background was causing a battery drain. My test today is to always close the app after using it and see how my battery does.

​This is on a phone that I just reflashed on Monday back to stock GDR3 and then updated to 8.1 through the just released Sprint update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs