Considering selling the 1520. No clue what they're going for.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm tossing around the idea of selling my 1520 but, I can't get a good read (from here, eBay, and other sites) on their value used. Can anyway shed some light?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
White 16gb currently locked. Hoping to get an unlock code. typical faint scratches and one absolutely miniscule chip on the edge of the screen at the bottom.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not having an issue finding them on eBay lumia 1520 16gb | eBay

So starting $300 or less depending. Any accessories to offset the minor wear? Like a case or two... a microSD card... screen protector? Something to keep it around $300.

Having just sold a few items recently (sort of cleaned house of electronics)... eBay costs too much now for large $ items.

The Marketplace here is a natural. Also try Swappa... I used them for the first time to sell a Nexus 4 recently. (Thanks to worldspy99 for that tip.) Good view rate, fast sale and they only charge a flat $10. I'll use them again before eBay. All you get outta eBay is traffic and competition. At Swappa, people seem to know what they want and if your price is good, so is your ad.

Buy Nokia Lumia 1520 (AT&T) in US > Swappa

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
They run about $550.00 new, and now that it is unlocked with a nice sized memory card, I think the $300.00-$350.00 range would be fair to hope for.

von929Shavone

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I sold my Yellow 1520 on eBay in flawless condition with Monster Purity headphones, 64GB SD card and Amazer Pudding case, and it sold for 305 USD. The resell value on Windows Phones aren't very high. Keep in mind the phone wasn't unlocked, but even with it being unlocked your still not going to get more than 350 USD for it.

drachen23

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
White 16gb currently locked. Hoping to get an unlock code. typical faint scratches and one absolutely miniscule chip on the edge of the screen at the bottom.

If that chip is about 1/3 of the way from the right edge on the bottom, it's not a chip. It's a notch for a repair tech to pry off the screen. I noticed it on mine pretty much the moment I pulled it out of the box.

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If that chip is about 1/3 of the way from the right edge on the bottom, it's not a chip. It's a notch for a repair tech to pry off the screen. I noticed it on mine pretty much the moment I pulled it out of the box.

Yep, that must be it. That's right where it is. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett