Lumia 520 issues/first impressions

chris2707

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Right basically i got the 520 as a spare whilst my one m8 (android version) is getting fixed and fair play it's a cracking little device apart from one problem which is i get no service on through my network (three uk) using a nano sim adaptor and i don't know if its the adapter or the phone. Any help would be nice....

I had an 8s a while ago but got rid as the display was poor and the market place was poor in comparison. Now it appears to have got better and the new update with notification drop down is good I still think its not enough yet to tempt people away if the marketplace was better and the final product was a bit more polished I'd be over in a second I really would

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Well... The 520 wont take a nano sim so a nano sim adaptor wont be recognised. If you go and get a normal sim from the 99p shop it will take it. I am on giffgaff in the UK and my 520 worked with any sim

IGO82

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Decent phone for the price, apart from the battery which needs charging twice a day after about a year - and the strange noise when you open WhatsApp.

chaitanya91845

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: New to Lumia 635...Couple days....Couple observations.....Couple questions

Web browsing on my Lumia 520 is just non existent. I installed UC Browser, but it is the same. The lag is horrible, and crashes faster than I can keep count. And sometimes the phone would reboot, seemingly not able to take any more.

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: New to Lumia 635...Couple days....Couple observations.....Couple questions

Web browsing on my Lumia 520 is just non existent. I installed UC Browser, but it is the same. The lag is horrible, and crashes faster than I can keep count. And sometimes the phone would reboot, seemingly not able to take any more.
If it's that bad, reset the device, dude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre