1320 problems

Sassi501

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
So I bought a Lumina 1320 the day before yesterday and it's gorgeous. I've had no problems until this morning. My battery was on 77% when I woke up after 24 hours I thought that was great :) then two hours later it was on 17% and battery saver had kicked in. I checked to see if any other programs were running by holding the back button but there was nothing. It wasn't hot or anything so I don't know how it lost so much so fast. Then this afternoon my husband rang and half way through the conversation the phone just rebooted.

I have since done a soft reset and will see if that helps, but wondered if anyone had had similar problems or had any idea what could be causing these issues. I've only installed a few apps from the Window's store - PhotoShop Express, Kindle, Dictionary.com, IMDb, PDF Reader, QR Code Scanner, that's about it. All pretty normal things, all of which my husband has on his 925 with no problems.

I'm hoping it's not a hardware problem :(

Thanks for any input

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings - email+accounts - check if your Microsoft account or other accounts are stuck on continuous sync and stays greyed out.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Also check in settings/ battery apps who are active in the background. Just be critical, not al of them are needed to run in the background

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss