Looking for original Nokia cover CC 1057 Black for my Lumia 720.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been looking for a long time for the original Nokia cover (black) CC 1057 but it looks like there is absolutely none to be found anywhere.
I am now specifically asking Indian 720 owners to be on the look out for me as the 720 seems to be a very popular phone there.
I can pay by PayPal, but please advise me price and shipping cost to Cape Town, South Africa if any of you can trace this extremely rare item!
Thanks in advance,
Pieter Wolff :wink:

andre0509

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Same for me, I've found it only on Amazon at 12 ? + 9,90 ? shipping (I'm from Italy) and I was lookin for a cheaper solution (I've bought the red version some months ago for 6 ?

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
ok. please email directly to "saki sair . as" (this forum doesn't let me to write that normally so you need to figure that out...) to proceed :)
I've tried my very best puzzling skills, but can't work it out. Tried to send you a private message but I think you haven't been long enough on this forum to receive and/or send those.
I'm afraid I need a little more help so solve the puzzle.
Pieter

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I've sent you a PM Sami but haven't heard from you. Did you receive it and do still want to sell the case? I still would love to buy it from you.
Regards,

Pieter:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05