Exercising with the 1520

Matt Manahan

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
From Amazon: SumacLife Workouts Sports Armband Case for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 , Note 3 , LG G Flex , Nokia Lumia 1520

I can't post the link. I don't have the band or phone yet, so I don't know how well it'll work.

Flytetymex

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
From Amazon: SumacLife Workouts Sports Armband Case for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 , Note 3 , LG G Flex , Nokia Lumia 1520

I can't post the link. I don't have the band or phone yet, so I don't know how well it'll work.

Hey Matt. Any more info on the armband that you ordered from Amazon? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Still trying to figure out which one to get.

Matt Manahan

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
It worked well. Here is my review: "Just got back from my first run using this armband. My Nokia Lumia 1520 fit perfectly (without a case). My only complaint so far was that the face of the armband was bending and touching the side buttons of the phone, which caused the music to skip a lot. I fixed the issue by putting the phone in upside down. This may be an issue with the sensitivity of the phone buttons."

Amazon.com: SumacLife Workouts Sports Armband Case for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 , Note 3 , LG G Flex , Nokia Lumia 1520: Cell Phones & Accessories

Nathan Obert

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I use an amphipod (fanny pack). The amphipod AirFlow "Endurance" is large enough to fit 1520 with case. [I have my 1520 in a belkin wallet case]. There are two pockets on the inside and it fits in both of them, but the outer one is easier to get the phone in (both take some work). I turned it inside out and carefully removed the divider (by removing the threading that divides it into two sections) and now it fits alot easier. Even with wired headphones, the sides have enough extra space that you can fit the phone with headphones.

The Amphipod "AirFlow Micro-Strech Belt" (it looks tiny!) also fits nokia 1520, however it won't fit [atleast for me] in a case. I normally use the endurance when I exercise. Both are super flat/small and fit under a tshirt and you can't even see they are there (assuming you dont tuck in you tshirt).

I bought both at REI but i'm sure you can get them elsewhere.

Flytetymex

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It worked well. Here is my review: "Just got back from my first run using this armband. My Nokia Lumia 1520 fit perfectly (without a case). My only complaint so far was that the face of the armband was bending and touching the side buttons of the phone, which caused the music to skip a lot. I fixed the issue by putting the phone in upside down. This may be an issue with the sensitivity of the phone buttons."

Amazon.com: SumacLife Workouts Sports Armband Case for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 , Note 3 , LG G Flex , Nokia Lumia 1520: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks Matt. I'm still considering it. For now I am still using the 920 armband when I go out and exercise or biking. But at some point I will have to make the jump

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss