Green 1520

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Where can you get the housing in Green? Also I guess If I did manage to import a Green Shell it wouldn't be Qi standard?
I don't know if the backs are different (other than color) for QI and non-QI but I'm guessing xandros9 probably would have mentioned that.

I've seen the backs on eBay for under $20. They popped up on a search for something else so I didn't pay attention to colors.

edit: just checked eBay and don't see green at the moment.

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Where can you get the housing in Green? Also I guess If I did manage to import a Green Shell it wouldn't be Qi standard?

I thought about the Qi snafu after posting and I suspect that could be an issue.
Although I know some have probably hacked the coil into their ATT 1520, so why not an int'l 1520 that originally had Qi? Im not too familiar with the internals though.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I thought about the Qi snafu after posting and I suspect that could be an issue.
Although I know some have probably hacked the coil into their ATT 1520, so why not an int'l 1520 that originally had Qi? Im not too familiar with the internals though.
Considering how cheap the covers sell for and that the colors all sell for the same price from sellers selling multiple colors, I suspect they are not QI specific. Maybe someone who knows will posts an answer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium