On-screen buttons and the possibility of image retention?

eddlang

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm planning to buy the 730 but the combination of an OLED display and on-screen buttons got me worried.

Could it be a problem?

mallured

May 28, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, the grey bar in which the on-screen buttons are placed, sticks out like a sore thumb on the 730, unlike Android's implementation of them.

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, the grey bar in which the on-screen buttons are placed, sticks out like a sore thumb on the 730, unlike Android's implementation of them.

I can see that, but at least here, you can change the color of the OSBs. At least, the "grey bar" area. So that's cool.

Parazels

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
People say the black bar changes its color on grey after the device had been using for several minutes. What is wrong? I have watched the same case in some review on YouTube.

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Parazels

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
That's true, the navigation bar goes dim/grey after about 1 minute when not in use.

Why? There is a solid option to set a color of the bar: black or a theme color, isn't it? It doesn't work correctly?

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot.. !!

Yesterday evening I bought Lumia 730.
This grey out of navigation bar s one of my worries.. i thought some problem with device.. !!

and please help me with following doubts .. !!

1)When i launch "Lumia Help+Tips" ... While its staring.. screen is flickering(blinking) .. sometimes its opening normally.. most of the time screen flickers :straight::unhappysweat:
So far I didnt find this issue while launching other apps.

2) Just before some time... when I take photo.. the photos in album were just "Black" ... few are normal.

Please provide your solutions..
thank u in advance.. waiting for response..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)