Mybat 635 Tempered Glass Screen Protector (review

Brian282

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Well Amazon posted the Mybat screen protector for 6.70 with free shipping. So I cashed in my bing / swagbucks points and made the jump.

Application went off without a hitch.

My phone is about 6 weeks old and I never removed the original plastic sheet covering the screen.
So off with the old scratched and somewhat ripped sheet....
washed off the screen with provided alcohol wipe.
Gave it a good polish with the provided cloth.
Lined up the screen and just dropped it on.
The Protector just sucked its way onto the glass. 1 million times easier then the three or four tries I gave with the plastic type covers. No bubbles left behind.
The screen cover is a bit thick and you can easily glide your fingers over the ridge it creates, but this sucker is a thick piece of glass. So I'm fine with that.

I had one tiny piece of lint trapped on the screen, but its over on the left edge and thankfully not on the screen portion of the glass. It didn't create a bubble around the lint, and you have to look real hard to see it. It almost looks like a scratch in the glass, but its no where near noticeable compared to lint under plastic screen covers.

So I'm pleased with the buy. Its worth the cost of a starbucks drink.

A must buy if you feel like having a better screen protector.

phillynitro

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info, I mainly got this phone so I don't have to worry about it say at a game or out working out, if it gets beat up ill just pony up for another one Thats why I love this price point. I know most cant and I totally understand.

Brian282

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I totally agree with your. Cheap single purpose phone... Now with an equally cheap piece of glass keeping the screen safe. I detest plastic screen protectors. So I thought I would give glass a chance. I will never go back to a naked screen or a plastic wrap.

jms_209

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Does it fill the entire screen, edge to edge like a regular screen protector?
Can you post picture of the gap/ridge.

This makes the phone better imo.
With the replaceable back covers and now glass protector,the outside it replaceable.
If my cover gets chipped, I replace it.
If glass scree cracks,I replace it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss