Start screen resume delay

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I don't know if this topic was discussed before but I am experiencing a strange problem in my 930. I received it on Monday, unlocked, Orange color. The battery was draining fast so I put the phone on 'battery saver' mode at night. Next day when I swapped the lock screen, the start screen appeared after like 10 seconds. It was a delay. It's a new phone so I am kinda worried why it took that much time to just reach the start screen from lock screen. What was actually happening in between? Well it was loading. You know the dots, in line, appear from left and disappear at right side of the screen. That took like 10 seconds and then the start screen appeared. I have to restart the phone but it happened again randomly. Any idea why this issue arose? Is it because of the battery saver? By the way, there was no running app in background. Right now, it's running fine but I still want to know why it happened.

Also, another issue. Any idea why the phone is getting hot a lot often? I have downloaded asphalt 8 last night and then closed everything in the background. Disconnected the wifi. Nothing was running in the background. Then I went for breakfast, when I came back in 10-20 minutes, the phone was super hot that it was uncomfortable to even hold. Any idea? Help please. New phone and I am worried about it :-/

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I faced this issue, it took around 5-8 seconds even to show the start screen from the lock screen. I have not faced this issue often, occurred very rarely.

HEATING ISSUE: Very familiar with Lumia 930. Actually it comes as a compliment with the phone!

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the answer. One more thing I forgot to mention.
I have a movie "Superman vs Elite". I downloaded it from my laptop into my Windows Phone. I am watching it from the default video app. It's weird that I am hearing different voices at background like some some people are doing commentary over the movie. Any idea what this is and how to disable it?

thaufee

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the answer. One more thing I forgot to mention.
I have a movie "Superman vs Elite". I downloaded it from my laptop into my Windows Phone. I am watching it from the default video app. It's weird that I am hearing different voices at background like some some people are doing commentary over the movie. Any idea what this is and how to disable it?

This might be helping you, navigate to the,

settings -> system -> audio -> enhancements

and then try changing the Dolby audio settings!

GelvinGSM

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
This might be helping you, navigate to the,

settings -> system -> audio -> enhancements

and then try changing the Dolby audio settings!

Change which one?
Dolby Virtual Sound is set to default as automatic.
No idea what the other three options i.e Dolby audio leveling, Dolby dialogue enhancer and Flip to silence enhances does.
It doesn't work by the way. I can hear the sounds from the movie but those other sounds commenting are really annoying :(
It doesn't happen in godzilla anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss