Giving away a lumia 630

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
First off, I don't want to break any rules here in the forums. Long-time respectful user here... If this isn't allowed just delete it please!

Otherwise, I'd like to let you guys know that I am running a contest to win a free 635. Just go to my youtube channel "pockettechblog"

Thanks!

ColbyJvonBrown

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I followed you on google+ and YouTube and your blog thanks for the chance to win a windows phone!! Also how did you like the phone and operating system? Did you switch to the Blu Life Play 2?

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I like the phone and I love Windows Phone. But when I get busy I tend to get pulled back to Android. From the calendar to maps.. It's just an overall better experience, for now. I've been using a new Moto G.

I have a lot of faith in Windows Phone, but for me it's not 100% there yet.

ColbyJvonBrown

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I switched from a moto g to a Samsung galaxy tab 3, but I plan on getting the new one next year or maybe in December!!

ColbyJvonBrown

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
No its WiFi only so I'm going to give it to my dad, and I currently don't own a phone. That's why I'm trying out the contest. But if I loose I'll probably wait till Christmas when phone pricing goes down for the holidays!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte