Lumia cyan on DP 8.1.1

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Updated to Lumia cyan..It is always good to get the firmware update..my phone feels smoother now..anyone got the update??if yes then what changes are u experiencing?

Vishal Kaushal

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Got the Cyan update on my L620, India. Finally xD
*And yes it shows Cyan in the extras+info setting
How is the experience after the update becuause i too want update my L620 through developer preview as I've got the official cyan and windows 8.1 but I'm not DP user, but really want that folder feature and cortana for india....are u experiencing lags or hangs ??

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
No lags infact it is very smooth .am very happy .i don't play games but start screen lags for 2 sec if u pin lot of live tiles or apps or websites.but I don't mind.Battery life is same for me as on wp 8 definitely better than dp.minimal loading and resuming problem.still greenish tinge on photos taken indoor.lumia 820 user here.
From Windows phone

Jishan S

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
After updating last night not faced any lag or hang issue yet..the folder feature is really cool..though there are some little hiccups while returning to startscreen occasionally..I hope that helps..

BioticCharger

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
How is the experience after the update becuause i too want update my L620 through developer preview as I've got the official cyan and windows 8.1 but I'm not DP user, but really want that folder feature and cortana for india....are u experiencing lags or hangs ??

To be honest, I don't really notice much of a difference except for the small arrow that appears on the WiFi symbol! I guess it becomes visible when the phone uses data through WiFi. I didn't have any lags before on DP and after updating to Cyan, it's still very smooth. The folder feature works fine too. The only things that lag are certain apps and games, which has been the case ever since WP8. But that is to be expected on low end devices like ours.

Oh and I still use the US version of Cortana. Her speech recognition seems to be much more reliable :smile:

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I am having L620 (India) PFD Win 8.1.1..
Tried the update ...It downloads upto 98% and then it is unable to install.
Getting error code : 801882d1. Tried restart and again reset ..still same error message.
Kindly help.

Mo3tasm

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Cyan and DP 8.1.1,

Is it just me or Battery life seems a bit shorter?
Still my first day though... and need more time for testing...

The phone is definitely faster, like the CPU is overclocked or something =D..

Last edited:

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Received Cyan for 525(India) and it seems to have improved the battery life. No more heating issue even it gets slightly warmed while running a high graphic game. Tapatalk started pushing notification( it never pushed any before cyan). Video Tuner app stopped crashing. Still observing many improvements. Love it😍

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Have tried soft reset...me too searched online.
Microsoft help page says just restart phone and try again.
Now almost 8-10 times I have tried. Nothing works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa