Cortana Issue

AndresJimenez

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I have a Lumia 1020 Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan and I have also Cortana in it. It used to work fine, no issues at all, but all of the suidden it stoped to work, when I open Cortanta appears: Go ahead and tell Cortana what to do. Interest aren't available at the moment. And this is everytime I open Cortana. I switched off Cortana and deleted all information about Cortana in the device, then I went to bing page settings and deleted all interestes and data for Cortana. I turned off and on my phone and activate Cortana and the problem persists, so I went for a phone reset to factory, and I set up Cortana, and it worked for one day, and now it's again broken. Everytime I open Cortana appears the same: Go ahead and tell Cortana what to do. Interest aren't available at the moment.

Does anyone knows what's the issue, or what can I do to fix it?

Thanks; I need your help.

AndresJimenez

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,

I've found the solution and the when did the problem starts.

The problem: I had all cookies blocked. Cortnana needs cookies to work. I set block all and since that Cortnana stoped working.

The solution: got to: Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> Advanced Settings in this part in the bottom there is an option that says: Cookies from websites and it has three options: -Accept all, -Block some and -Block all. You can leave this option on the first two of them, but if you select the third one Cortana will stop working.

I didn't remmeber when I change this option, but after restart my phone to factory settings three times and go throuhg settings I noticed that.

Well, I hope you find useful this.

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium