Can anyone answer some questions regarding the Lumia 1520 charging time and battery life?

midoslr722

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
regarding lumia 1520 charger and battery

i want to know

- the exact output of the phone's charger ( V and A outputs ) ..
- also users of the 1520 please estimate the time it takes you to fully charge the phone..
- and how are the headphones that come in the box .. compared to samsung's headphones ( for instance )
thanks

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: regarding lumia 1520 charger and battery

i want to know

- also users of the 1520 please estimate the time it takes you to fully charge the phone..
- and how are the headphones that come in the box .. compared to samsung's headphones ( for instance )
thanks
Don't know charger specs.
Both 1520s I've had charge 45% per hour on their included charger.
Don't use headphones.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: regarding lumia 1520 charger and battery

i want to know

thanks

• 5V, 1.5A
  • LOL the dang battery is so hard to kill and I have a Qi charger where I work at to top up... It can go about 22-25%/hr charging rate on the cord
  • Have not used the ones that came with (although they do match the yellow). When do primo headphones ever come with a phone? Not often. By other accounts I've read they are just about par for the course. The 1520 does have Dolby Enhancement and graphic equalizer to dial in whatever headphones you do plug in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos