Battery drains at charging while playing

SatanWantYou

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I need to know what i write in the title.Why?Sometimes i observe that i plug my phone for charging while im playing and its not charing its discharging...usual its charging a bit slower because im playing its seem normal but today and another days...was discharging at charging while im playing...whats the problem?

engineermoore

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Its simply a case of the phone using more power than the charger can provide. I have the same issue when using here drive in my car with a car charger. Are you using the charger that came with the phone or a different one that may be lower powered?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Basically the game you're playing is drawing more current from the battery then the charger can provide to charge it. Which game is it as it may be worth speaking to the developers to see if they can optimise it for more efficient power usage?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Don't play when your phone is charging, after few months your battery will become a s**t.

Exactly, I rarely do that and most of the time I keep the screen off as well, the phone charges faster without having to power up that large 4.8" AMOLED display.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel