How do I displayed the text size in the calendar tile on Lumia 1520?

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Displayed text size in the calendar tile on Lumia 1520

Hi all,
I'm relatively new to using the lumia 1520, and have just about got my start screen setup how I like it with tiles. However one thing that is bugging me, is that I can't appear to change the text size displayed in the calendar tile on my start screen. Is this normal?
I've messed with text slider in ease of access to see if this would improve things, which it does in other apps & internet explorer, but it doesn't appear to have any effect on the text size displayed in the calendar tile. If this is the norm, do you think that the size of text in the calendar tile may be able to be changed in a update. I'm running official 8.1.

I would appreciate any info on this matter from you seasoned 1520 users. Thanks!

Aresjr21

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Displayed text size in the calendar tile on Lumia 1520

No I don't think so.You might have to look for 3rd party alternatives to better fit what you are looking for.

dozer167a

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Displayed text size in the calendar tile on Lumia 1520

You should try some third-party apps ! try simple calendar or chronos
I've installed many 3rd party calendar's and nothing yet has made any real difference. I took a look at both simple calendar & chronos, infact I installed simple calendar, but again it didn't really meet with what I need. My eye sight with spectacles has become rather poor, so I'm looking for a calendar with a reasonably good, medium to large text display on the tile. I've not tried chronas yet as it's a paid app, and if I was to purchase it, and it not meet my needs I will have wasted money. I'm happy to pay a premium price for a calendar that has the larger text on the tile, if there is one. If any one knows for definite a calendar that does display large text, please let me know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium