Should I buy NL 930?

BihagDave

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have been thinking of moving to Windows and Lumia 930 is my top pick. The size and design looks fantastic and coupled with the 20 MP camera, it looks like something just perfect for me. There are some problems though. I have reading about how Microsoft may drop the whole Nokia brand name and Windows Phone brand name and opt for something different. What will happen to the support 930 will get for the next two years? Can I be guaranteed to be updated to the latest software version for the next two years? Also, will the absence of glance, will I miss many of the potential future updates? Should I just wait and see what new line of phones are announced under just Windows branding?

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I would get it. Ms is still updating my two year old 920 with no stop to that anytime in the near future. On amazon the ratings are ridiculous high. I wouldn't worry about the name change ms owns it. The name change is his for marketing and simplicity and using a term consumers are already comfortable with windows. Right now the free wireless kit is available. I would get it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes