Can't find a decent home screen clock app

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I have for quite a while wanted a good clock tile that displayed the correct time in large letters and after trying several can not find one that actually keeps and displays the correct time. The last one I uninstalled yesterday was "Clock Tile DYI" and it worked great for several days and after the last update quit showing the correct time. It also changed to the default tile and I could not change it anymore. I also have tried 4 others but none would just have a large readable clock on my home screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a clock with a live tile that actually works? I will appreciate any suggestions. And thanks...

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't show the time on the tile, All it shows is the words Time Me. I want one that shows the current time "On the Tile" and keep it updated like any clock or watch.
I don't think that is to much to ask!

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't show the time on the tile, All it shows is the words Time Me. I want one that shows the current time "On the Tile" and keep it updated like any clock or watch.
I don't think that is to much to ask!

go to the settings >> TILE & force live tile background update

a suggestion >> RTFM !

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I tried (3 times) that and nothing changes. I set up the way I wanted the tile but I can't get anything on the tile except for what the screenshot shows.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I found the settings but what I choose does not appear on the tile. See screenshot. How do I get it on the live tile?

Unpin ALL the tiles you don't want, then pin the tile(s) you want.

go to the settings >> TILE & force live tile background update

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I unpin the tile. Go to settings and set up the tile I want, size, font and color and then go to pin the tile and force update and what I choose does not show up. If I force the update before I pin the tile it still does not pin the tile I choose. All I get is what the screenshot shows.

jtpcamp

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Its been nearly 15 minutes and the tile I choose is still not there. I wish there was a way to get Remote Assistance like on my Win 7 desktop then someone could show me how to set it up.
Guess I will still look for just a simple digital time app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss