Migrating contacts to this phone

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
So anybody had any success moving contacts to this phone? I saw something which indicated that Microsoft has not provided the full SDK for this platform and hence software like Transfer my Data or pretty much anything else doesn't work. Mobile store guys spent an hour with it today with no luck.

If I can't move my 2000 contacts this phone is up for sale.

will9

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hope one of the WP 8.1 experts has a good answer. Maybe some app.
Import from SIM wasn't worth a flip.

I just have 200+ contacts, WP doesn't like .vcf files.stored on the phone.
I had to Bluetooth contacts from the old phone 1 at a time.

Sent you a PM.

will9

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Can you export your contacts to individual .vcf files, not 1 big .vcf file?

If so, I may have a answer.

Just figured out a different way

Last edited:

bigas

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Well, from my past experience, you'll have to use an account from Google or Microsoft to work it easier. Using importing features from you desktop then syncing to this phone seems the easier way.
Enviado do meu dispositivo m?vel.

RWD

May 27, 2014
Visit site
It turned out to be a multi step process. Create an outlook.com email address, and add it to the phone. Then created a user account in Outlook 2013 desktop software with the same email address. Then synced the Blackberry to Outlook desktop so all the mail addresses came over to Outlook. Then synced the People app on the phone. Took a few hours but 2500 contacts successfully migrated.

Phone is working well so far with one SIM. Will be adding the other this weekend. It's quite snappy so far, and we haven't even added the SD card.

smokin901

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
So anybody had any success moving contacts to this phone? I saw something which indicated that Microsoft has not provided the full SDK for this platform and hence software like Transfer my Data or pretty much anything else doesn't work. Mobile store guys spent an hour with it today with no luck.

If I can't move my 2000 contacts this phone is up for sale.
Which phone are try to move contacts from? If it is Android you can use switch to windows phone app .

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
if u have ur contacts on google u can just log in to your google account and just sync it and u will get all ur contacts on this phone thats what i did and now i have all my contacts on the blu now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99