Where can a Canadian like me purchase a Lumia Icon?

Exoma

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey, everyone! I want to get my girlfriend a Nokia Lumia Icon since her Lumia 920 has too small of a screen.

Ebay only has used Lumia Icons. Anywhere I can purchase a new one?

Bob Henry

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my wife's 930 from omegacell.com. Great service, and located in Edmonton. Probably a better choice than an icon, honestly.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I got mine from Microsoft, but I would seriously recommend a 930. Its the same phone, but you don't have Verizon's BS blocking the Cyan update (which is already pre-installed).

Hey, everyone! I want to get my girlfriend a Nokia Lumia Icon since her Lumia 920 has too small of a screen.

Ebay only has used Lumia Icons. Anywhere I can purchase a new one?

Mr Pootawn

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
If you decide on the Icon (like I did) then ebay is the best place. I got mine brand new in box for about 300 bucks CDN so it worked out well. Sure I would have loved to have a 930 but I couldn't justify the extra cost for what is essentially the same phone

mohawk apple

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If you decide on the Icon (like I did) then ebay is the best place. I got mine brand new in box for about 300 bucks CDN so it worked out well. Sure I would have loved to have a 930 but I couldn't justify the extra cost for what is essentially the same phone
who's ur service provider? and are you getting LTE with it? thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett