Found a good case

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Looks nice. Can you upload some pictures of your case? The image shown in the ebay auction doesn't have a camera button cutout, and I'm wondering if the actual case does. Thanks in advance.

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought one.
tho that link above is broken now,
and Yes, has the camera key unlike the photo.

I bought the black one cause I was unsure if the orange would match the phone, given that another thread says the green doesn't match.

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
have had this case a couple of days now...
the buttons are a bit tricky to find (esp in the dark) cause they are not raised and the indent is quite subtle, but will persevere as I like the idea they are not accidentally pressed, esp in my car mount.
the amazon reviews are pretty damning on this point.
the back plastic clear cover shows the orange cover up nicely but I do wonder how easily it will scratch/discolour. so far ok.

the front has a slight raised lip so when phone is face down the screen is not touching.

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
have had this case a couple of days now...
the buttons are a bit tricky to find (esp in the dark) cause they are not raised and the indent is quite subtle, but will persevere as I like the idea they are not accidentally pressed, esp in my car mount.
the amazon reviews are pretty damning on this point.
the back plastic clear cover shows the orange cover up nicely but I do wonder how easily it will scratch/discolour. so far ok.

the front has a slight raised lip so when phone is face down the screen is not touching.

ok
had to give up on this case
the buttons have proven to be useless. should pay attention to those amazon reviews :)
I even used a scalpel to cut the button indent around power so I could find the damn things.

sometimes you get what you pay for.
going to try the incipio cases; a feather and a dual pro
the feather is quite nice, not as much protection obviously, but shows off the 930 frame
I switch to the dual when more protection required - have to say the fit is not as confident, bit sloppy around the top and bottom, but early days yet

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
ok
had to give up on this case
the buttons have proven to be useless. should pay attention to those amazon reviews :)
I even used a scalpel to cut the button indent around power so I could find the damn things.

sometimes you get what you pay for.
going to try the incipio cases; a feather and a dual pro
the feather is quite nice, not as much protection obviously, but shows off the 930 frame
I switch to the dual when more protection required - have to say the fit is not as confident, bit sloppy around the top and bottom, but early days yet

I have the DualPro and yes, the soft rubber parts are a bit floppy. I like the way it feels in my hand though. For something a little less bulky, I purchased the PureGear slim shell case for the Icon on Amazon. Like that as well. The Icon cases fit my 930 perfectly.

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Well I think I went all out. I bought Incipio DualPro because I couldn't find a Nokia flip case when I was heading off for a golf trip with my new 930. The DualPro did a great job and felt great in the hand and knew it was well protected. I was determined to get the Flip Case and so I ordered it (2 weeks delivery). Also ordered a bunch of cheap cases from China and one from Greece. The ones from China correspond to the price I paid...cheap and I'm sure they find there way in trash. The one from Greece impressed the hell out of me and it was $15...nice black leather with the ability to put a few credit cards in the cover. Good protection. Probably ideal for that business trip where I can leave the wallet at home and use the case.

My Nokia Flip cover finally came in. Because I like putting my phone in the breast pocket of my jacket the Nokia Flip Cover worked out the best. It's thin, light and protects my screen from finger prints as I go to pull it out of my jacket. It may seem flimsy and I'm sure if I dropped it I'd probably break the corners of the case and if that happened, I'd buy another.

So, I guess it really depends what you are looking to do. If your active and outside, the DualPro is the way to go. If your looking for something thin, light and pulling it out of a suit jacket, the Nokia Flip Case is beautiful. If you're a traveller looking to travel light, then the leather one from Greece would do the trick or you can do what I did and buy all three.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss