Slight shadow on top of screen?

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just want to make sure my phone isn't broken.

From the first day, I've notice there's a slight shadow at the top of the screen. A bit like the top of the screen was further from the window than the rest. It seems to do this on all sides so I'm sure it's normal but did anyone else notice?

Megamikstar

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Got my 635 yesterday and also noticed this shadows at the top, but I've read in several reviews that it seems to be normal. I've set my background to black so I won't notice it the most time. :grin:

umangpop777

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this problem on a L520. But his phone was accidentally came in pressure on that particular area. So are you sure your phone is not came in pressure or anything similar???

articandy97

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that and when I have the Mail app open, and I have the navigation bar set to 'match background', I can see it on there too...it's kind of faded and I thought it was because my screen was bent or something...glad I'm not the only one with the problem...but not glad we have it.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I guess I'm lucky. I'm usually really OCD about things like that and I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to see it and I just can't see it. I opened IE and left a blank page, I changed my bg theme to white, I image searched a pure white page and viewed the image full screen, I even tried a couple of variations of light neutral colors like gray etc. And nothing.

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Same happens to my lumia 630. while on white background it appears, don't know any reason why.:unhappy:

The only answer I've gotten is that it's normal for that phone from the way it was built. Even an iPhone (can't remember which) had that "problem". But it's not broken or anything. And after some time, you get used to it and don't see it anymore. :)

I guess I'm lucky. I'm usually really OCD about things like that and I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to see it and I just can't see it. I opened IE and left a blank page, I changed my bg theme to white, I image searched a pure white page and viewed the image full screen, I even tried a couple of variations of light neutral colors like gray etc. And nothing.

Oh good then! Glad it doesn't happen to everyone! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa