Lumia 1020 available for 19999[322$] as part of Flipkart Big Billion Sale

Harish Janjam

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 1020 is available for a steal price of INR 19999/- [~320$] as part of Indian e-commerce website Flipkart's ongoing Big Billion Sale. How many would be interested to grab this deal. They also have a 10% cashback on 2 credit cards on top of this price which works out to 18000/- [290$] :D

I already own a Lumi 920 purchased during a similar sale last year. Is it worth a switch?

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
It's tempting me like hell..AMOLED ,41 MP Camera,a legend of a phone...i so want to press that buy button..I don't care if it has old processor and its slow..but what if they release its successor in couple of months..oh hell somebody push me to buy it or stop it..i am stuck looking at it..cant even work...

Paresh Khanna

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Got it for 13.9k too, i am regularly tracking my order, but its stuck on the first step itself (i.e Approval). Generally, within an hour, seller confirmation is received. The seller is Authentic that i know and hope for too. Is it the same with your order status too? :sweaty:

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Got it for 13.9k too, i am regularly tracking my order, but its stuck on the first step itself (i.e Approval). Generally, within an hour, seller confirmation is received. The seller is Authentic that i know and hope for too. Is it the same with your order status too? :sweaty:

Ya, my order status is stuck at Approval stage.. I think it's a Big Billion sale day, so it will take some time to process all the orders..In the past I ordered Lumia 1520 for 32000 something, next day seller chickened out citing out of stock but Flipkart credited 2000/_ rs in my wallet for sellers non compliance and the inconvenience it caused to me.. I am hoping everything ll go smooth and we ll have our phones in a weeks time max.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Harish Janjam

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Lucky chaps for getting it for 14k. The moment I was about to purchase, the product went to "Permanently Discontinued" and then to 30k price :( Will wait for a few more days to see if they reduce the prices once again :)

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Wonder if amazon is going to offer crazy deals like this one as part of the 10th-16th sale... I really hope it does & am actually able to get something

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro