Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
At the big billion day Flipkart slashed the price of 1020 to 19999 and then later to 13999/- for few mins.
Even Nokia X was available for just 700 INR :D

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
And now its back to 29999/- ,I hope Flipkart don't mess up and send my phone asap...can't wait to click some great pics...

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
lol i orderd for 13999 and the order vanished its fake (but i have screen shot)

Seriously?? I don't think it would be fake.. flipkart won't do that.. Though I am not able to see my order page too.. But I think it's due to heavy traffic on the site. UPDATE 17 15 IST I can see my order... It's still there. I think it's legit.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
It was a limited period offer with very very little stock... Some of the other things that popped up include -
Lumia 525 for rs. 900 but they got sold out even before 8am.
Lumia 520 for rs. 4999.
16 GB pendrive for Re1.
16 GB Sandisk ultra class 10 memory card for rs.180.

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
hey, i also ordered at 13999 price . its still showing in my order and processing stuck on first step ...... please let me know whats your phone status there ????

plese be in touch with regarding this - on fb - adnan0076@gmail.com

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Even I ordered it at around 1:17pm for ₹13,999.
It's still not in processing stage. This offer is too good.. Hope I don't screwed over in this deal.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Yup I too came across these awesome deals but I didn't buy any as I am happy enough with my Lumia 1320. But yes to get the Lumia 1020 for this cheap is like a dream come true. Hope all of you who placed the order get your phones without any problems or hassle.

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
well i too placed the order for rs 13999 but its status is payment received since quite a while!its stuck at processing!I ordered it around 13:00 Did anyone's order went through??I dont think order will be successful! wpcentral username- abhishek yadav1!be in touch!

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Yup I too came across these awesome deals but I didn't buy any as I am happy enough with my Lumia 1320. But yes to get the Lumia 1020 for this cheap is like a dream come true. Hope all of you who placed the order get your phones without any problems or hassle.

Hi Lance, there is no doubt I am very much happy with my 1320 too, but every six months or so this itch starts that I should buy one more gadget means a different Windows Phone..I was planning on getting 730 as back up or just stand by phone but today this juicy offer hited so hard that I just couldn't resist..and yes it would be a dream come true if everything goes good and the phone will be in my hand at this price..I am just feeling so happy that I was lucky enough to catch this offer..I don't know if something is wrong with me or not but hell I have never been so happy and excited about any purchases before...Thank you for your wishes friend.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
well i too placed the order for rs 13999 but its status is payment received since quite a while!its stuck at processing!I ordered it around 13:00 Did anyone's order went through??I dont think order will be successful! wpcentral username- abhishek yadav1!be in touch!

I ordered on COD terms, and mine is stuck at the 1 st stage too..I think it will go through once the rush comes down..The seller is WS Retails,means Flipkart themselves..I don't think they will mess it up.Last time they credited my wallet with 2000/- Rs. When a seller refused to process my order of Lumia 1520 @31 or 32 ks..that was a different seller though..but Flipkart have been good with their policies in the past.

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmm mine is COD too, well i too think the same!i hope the order will go through by tomorrow evening once this billion dream rush settles!I was waiting to buy 730 but i couldn't resist this tempting offer!even at its life's end 1020 is far superior than 730!i think i made the right choice, didn't i??

KEEP POSTING THE PROGRESS!!

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
They had cancelled many of the orders so check your mail properly.
And some guys have been cheated too they got the product for original price not the price with discount.
Seriously I never expected such a big mistake by flipkart.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmm mine is COD too, well i too think the same!i hope the order will go through by tomorrow evening once this billion dream rush settles!I was waiting to buy 730 but i couldn't resist this tempting offer!even at its life's end 1020 is far superior than 730!i think i made the right choice, didn't i??

KEEP POSTING THE PROGRESS!!
My order has been confirmed,moved to 2 nd stage.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Woah! Congrats. They must have started processing orders now.
Mine is still in approval stage. Hopefully by morning I'll get the email and SMS.

Thanks..I haven't received any mail or text yet though..I just checked my order in the app and it says your item has been confirmed and seller is yet to pack the item...Do you think the order is through or there is still a chance of their backing out??

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine confirmed too.. Status being item confirmed and seller yet to pack item.. I am 90 percent sure order will go through.. Well it should be shipped by tomorrow evening

rush2abhijeet

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey, Even i booked it via the mobile app and proceeded smoothly to payment via credit card (for additional 10% cash back offer)...delivery shows 16th oct and cash back credit on Feb 2015...I was not allowed to break into EMI if I wanted cash back.

Hope the delivery is made by WS retail & rumors that these are the returned devices (replacement stock/refurb stock) are not true and I get a good device...I only have 10 days to test the and ask for replacement if any bug is found

Peace out!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss