Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

nishant786

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey, please do give us some more info after playing with it for sometime and if you notice anything else.

Phone seems perfectly fine. I have always loved this phone and re-purchased it (I use the 930) because I missed the camera.
Phone doesn't seem to be refurbished and seems newly manufactured and imported.
I think most should love their purchase. The only odd thing is that it doesn't say Lumia Cyan in 'about' and also doesn't show any updates available. Will investigate that when I get home this evening.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Thank you.. And it's great that it looks and feels new and not refurbished... You will find the firmware version under extras+info section, not under about.. Now I will be happy if Flipkart just pack, ship and deliver my phone.. Otherwise I am gonna be one jealous, sad and angry mf..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Last edited:

Aaki171

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Got mine today as well , crazy coincidence about all of us wanting a 730 and then going for this beast. IT has 8.1 and cyan with all the bells and whistles. Excellent phone, so far no defects detected. Manufactured and shipped in september 2014.

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you.. And it's great that it looks and feels new and not refurbished... You will find the firmware version under extras+info section, not under about.. Now I will be happy if Flipkart just pack, ship and deliver my phone.. Otherwise I am gonna be one jealous, sad and angry mf..

don't worry buddy you will get yours!! don't loose hope as if now!!

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Got mine today as well , crazy coincidence about all of us wanting a 730 and then going for this beast. IT has 8.1 and cyan with all the bells and whistles. Excellent phone, so far no defects detected. Manufactured and shipped in september 2014.

exactly and i think majority of us owned a wp 512 mb ram devices earlier..i owned a 620 and you people??

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I had 720 which I passed on to my sister when I fell for the huge screen of 1320.. I still like it but I want one more Lumia with decent camera. So, I was part of that 512 Mb RAM club.. BTW Ankmeyester, what's the status of your order?? I think we are the only two people whose orders haven't moved yet.. Or am I the only one left??

Chintu KM

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I had 720 which I passed on to my sister when I fell for the huge screen of 1320.. I still like it but I want one more Lumia with decent camera. So, I was part of that 512 Mb RAM club.. BTW Ankmeyester, what's the status of your order?? I think we are the only two people whose orders haven't moved yet.. Or am I the only one left??

no buddy mine is still just "approved by seller " state.. its like that from Monday night onwards...not packed or shipped yet..have you contacted them through any mail?

prabu d

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine is also in "approved by seller " status. By seeing other friends' orders getting delivered, I am more confident that my order will also be delivered. I think, so far they have delivered orders having expected delivery date 11-Oct or 12-Oct..
Mine is expected on 14-Oct.. So i will get it bit late.. may be in two days..

Manjur S

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
flipkart.jpgGot my phone.. Manf month and year: Sep 2014.... Its SEALED AND BRAND NEW.
SW : windows 8.1 + Cyan
Find Heating problem when charging.. Any sugessions to resolve it ?
Once again Thanks to Flipkart...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)