Why has the double tap unlock feature stop working on my Lumia 930?

caladero

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 double tap unlock issue

I have had my lumia 930, awesome phone!

However the double tap unlock feature has stopped working. It became intermitant when on charge initially, now it has stopped working completely.
Anyone else have this issue? It is turned on it tne settings etc., and I have tried re-setting the phone numurous time with no improvement.

Double tab doesn't work and incoming and outgoing calls are just black, unless i press upper right corner of the screen. Problem comes always back. Great phone but this is very very annoying.

PLease advise... :( :( :(

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lumia 930 double tap unlock issue

I have had my lumia 930, awesome phone!

However the double tap unlock feature has stopped working. It became intermitant when on charge initially, now it has stopped working completely.
Anyone else have this issue? It is turned on it tne settings etc., and I have tried re-setting the phone numurous time with no improvement.

Double tab doesn't work and incoming and outgoing calls are just black, unless i press upper right corner of the screen. Problem comes always back. Great phone but this is very very annoying.

PLease advise... :( :( :(

Have you damaged the handset? Sounds like it could be a digitizer issue. You could try a hard reset as that is what most places would tell you to do anyways but other than that a Nokia repair centre is you next move

caladero

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

Thx stickyshocker for ur reply.
Question, what do u mean with "damage the handset". It has always been with cover and screen protector.
Bthw, i found the same prob on discussions.nokia.com

WP7Nettwerk

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it was damage from box since day one. As I know similarities happening with green robot. SD800 chipset fault. Maybe I'm wrong.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Thx stickyshocker for ur reply.
Question, what do u mean with "damage the handset". It has always been with cover and screen protector.
Bthw, i found the same prob on discussions.nokia.com

I mean have you dropped it etc, if not then maybe a fault as stated above out of the box. Try recovery software also if not tweet nokia or win phone help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon