HTC One m8 for Windows wont turn on

jackmorrissey

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I got my HTC One m8 for Windows 3 weeks ago and it has been running well so far, aside from the occasional restart that some people have also had trouble with. That aside I love the phone.

This morning my phone shut itself off and would not turn back on. It is fully charged, I tried plugging it into the outlet, my computer, I even did the "hold down the power and volume up button for 10 seconds" trick but still nothing.

I am very frustrated and wondering if anyone has had this problem as well, or knows a better solution.

Thanks,
Jack

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I got my HTC One m8 for Windows 3 weeks ago and it has been running well so far, aside from the occasional restart that some people have also had trouble with. That aside I love the phone.

This morning my phone shut itself off and would not turn back on. It is fully charged, I tried plugging it into the outlet, my computer, I even did the "hold down the power and volume up button for 10 seconds" trick but still nothing.

I am very frustrated and wondering if anyone has had this problem as well, or knows a better solution.

Thanks,
Jack

I think it is supposed to be power and volume down.

pursuit2550

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Had the same thing happen to me a couple of days ago. Ever since that happen the phone now has been rebooting, vibrating on in-coming call when vibrate is set to off and a couple of other things. I have till Sunday to return it and I am debating it.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
If I had any problem I'd be up at Verizon letting them take care of the phone. Especially if the 14 days are about up. If you have a lemon you have to let them know. I doubt anyone is going to give you any grief. Go to the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077