Subway Surfers on Developer's preview?

Joseph Anthony2

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
So, I finally dled the developer's preview, and love it. But one of the main things I have noticed is how SLOW my subway surfers game gets sometimes. It's my favorite game on the phone and now it's no longer enjoyable to play. It lags during certain parts and before it ran flawlessly.

Anyone else play subway surfers and have the developer's preview and noticed this?

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have SS but on cyan, not DP.

IMHO, SS is the most battery drainage game ever in the entire "runner" game category, if not in the entire game store. 10mins of SS vs spiderman, asphalt, minion rush, temple run, space head, traffic racer, etc.. SS can fully deplete an entire fully charged phone within a few hours (sometimes less than 1).

Joseph Anthony2

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I have SS but on cyan, not DP.

IMHO, SS is the most battery drainage game ever in the entire "runner" game category, if not in the entire game store. 10mins of SS vs spiderman, asphalt, minion rush, temple run, space head, traffic racer, etc.. SS can fully deplete an entire fully charged phone within a few hours (sometimes less than 1).

I'm not complaining about the battery drainage. The game just lag/stutters, as if it were running on a year old android phone. Its sad because I love the game. I wonder if the cyan patch will fix that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon