Lumia 930 Display options missing??

telmob

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone.
I have a Lumia 930 that has been updated to OS n?: 8.10.14176.243 and Firmware: 02061.00066.14353.31004.
The display was updated to 3.1.3.3. and i don't have the brightness options to enable lowest, mid, and highest brightness levels.
This is the second 930 i have. The first was updated and these options were enabled (i'm pretty sure it had the previous Display version, though), however, i had to send it to Nokia to replace due to the purple tint issue, and now this option is not available anymore. The purple tint is still here, although very subtle, but i was hoping this option could improve this issue.

Is there any way to get these options back?
Thanks!

telmob

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
You mean downloading Display from SysApp pusher? I've done that already. It just installs the normal version and remains the same.

EasilyTheBest

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had a similar problem with a Lumia 1520. I couldn't get the motion settings. SysApp Pusher was no use.
I put a post up on here about it. Eventually someone posted a link for the exact setting for me. I tried everywhere to get it...

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
To enable the ability to change brightness with low, medium and high settings you have to:

Menu - Settings - Brightness - Disable automatic brightness (set to medium, high or low).

Then...

Menu - Settings - Display - Brightness Profile

And you'll have them.

telmob

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
To enable the ability to change brightness with low, medium and high settings you have to:

Menu - Settings - Brightness - Disable automatic brightness (set to medium, high or low).

Then...

Menu - Settings - Display - Brightness Profile

And you'll have them.

Spot on! I found it last night :p
Problem solved.
(i was hoping somehow it would solve the screen issues, though.....)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven