How has your naked 1020 held up?

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
For those who've gone case-free, how has your 1020 held up? Please mention the color.

I recently got a new one in yellow and plan on staying naked (except for an upcoming trip to Hawaii, need protection from sand).

potatopower

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a tiny scratch on the screen which is mildly irritating.
The body itself has become shinier over time. I preferred the Matte finish it had earlier. (Yellow)

iliramove

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
My white 1020 also has some hairline scratches on the screen. The side of the phone turned a little shiny. The back of the phone is still matte. It's holding up pretty well considering I've owned it for more than a year now.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Got brave went out to pub without case and ovcourse phone met with yorkstone flagged floor😞 luckily just a small crack in top right corner of screen and tiny scratches on back near camera module which are hardly noticeable 😇

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
No scratches on the screen and body, except on the plastic cover of the xenon flash and a small ding near the SIM door (caused by my metal flashlight hitting it lightly on the bed, but I managed to flatten it back). Sides are now shiny, and some areas of the back have also lost the matte finish.

Black Lumia 1020

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
What about wristbands? This is the first phone that I've chosen to case (I have four, plus the grip), because it's the first phone I'm always pulling out and keeping out for photography. These posts may inspire me to go back to naked, although my yellow grip -which I still need regularly, anyway- is currently marred in black because I dropped my black beauty on asphalt a few weeks ago prior to engaging the wristband.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers