No AT&T M8 till late this year :(

Wrath_Kahn

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, phone will not be on AT&T until late Nov or early Dec. I am really starting to wonder if WP will ever take hold in the US with these carrier exclusives.

Wrath_Kahn

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I talk to some people who certify them and they said around 7 more weeks. They may announce it on the 7th and ship a few weeks later. I hope my friends are wrong, I would like to see it sooner.

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
It came out in August... Obviously it wasn't a 30 day exclusive and we are passing 45 right now. This means it is probably going to be a 90 day at this point - unless it happens to be longer for some reason. That said, by the time it hit's AT&T, there will probably be rumors of the Desire Eye for Windows and the M8 won't seem quite so shiny and new.

I'm willing to wager that the M8 won't find its way off of Verizon and we will see a bigger/badder version of the phone hit the GSM market. That's just my 2 cents though, so don't put any more thought into it than that.

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Ugh, phone will not be on AT&T until late Nov or early Dec. I am really starting to wonder if WP will ever take hold in the US with these carrier exclusives.

Carrier exclusives aren't the only problem; MS needs to start drilling carriers on how their employees present Windows. I work at a T-Mobile store, and most of my co-workers just trash Windows. If I were MS, I'd be furious with carriers for allowing that. You bet your *** that Apple wouldn't stand for it, nor Samsung. Microsoft should downright harass and sue. A lot. Microsoft is such a huge company; it's time they carry a big stick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss