I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi there congrats on ur buy i'ld like to ask about the purple tint on navigation bar n fluctuating of ui ??
Plz tell me in details as i'ld lik to buy it shifting from android

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Also tell me about whatsapp usage n its limitations on windows platform n can i tranfer songs from android to lumia via bluetooth??

Hoekie

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Please set volume level very low (1 to ~5) and play music. Can you hear a light hiss? The sound is perhaps best described as a static noise.
Thanks in advance.

dedracer

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
so many questions *_*
its been three days since I'm using Lumia 730. The device is solid. You wont feel like any cheap low end device while using this phone. About the display quality, its just awesome I mean it having Clearblack OLED display and 316 PPI just gives you a premium experience of using Windows Phone. ;) I'm having green colour of this phone which is having a matt finishing instead of a glossy like orange colour is having. the device design is also pretty cool. Easy to hold in your hand. About the battery, I'm a heavy phone user especially for chatting! I do continues chatting on WhatsApp, browse internet for news some videos and i come to know that if you're a heavy user this phone will give you a day battery life like from 7am to 9pm..and with moderate usage you can make it one and a half day. So the heat issue, This phone don't get hot like 925 do. Just normal heat that you wont even feel in fact never get hot if you do normal tasks like browsing, watching videos etc.
about the purple tint issue, that is not a big deal cuz you will barely notice that. Overall best low budget phone ! :D i recommend you guys to get this phone who all those having low budget. :)
Yesterday I charged my phone to 100% at 9:30 pm then I did chatting continuously till 12:30 AM while listening to music! Battery was 69% then I went to sleep. connected to Wifi whole night. woke up at 9 am. Battery was 66%. Checked some news in the morning. Used WhatsApp for like 3 hrs. Some phone calls for 10 mins. Internet browsing for 30-40mins. Battery was 13% at 7pm.
Today unplugged my phone at 12AM at 100%, used it for a while then battery was 95%. went to sleep when i woke up battery was 93% then i used it whole day for surfing, chatting, phone calls, photography..now battery is at 46% and its 7:07wp_ss_20141011_0002.png PM here :D
so overall a beast battery which everyone want ;) you can see the performance of battery in the image :)

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanx there man whatsapp just has the audio sending issue ri8 ? Nothing more i guess
Actually i read about the tint n fluctuations here on wpcentral i think dedracer stated it is it a hardware prob or software issue as in 530,630 n 930

Parazels

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
can you check whether 730 has the option to keep the number of columns of Live tiles( 2 or 3 columns) ? just go to settings => start+theme => show more tiles(on/off)

I want to know it as well. Please, answer the question.

Hoekie

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
yeah , after paying much attention, i can hear static noise..is that normal ???? what can be done..any ideas ?
I edited my post and I have it only on the build in speaker. With headphones no hiss at all.
I guess when all Lumia 735s have the hiss, Nokia will do something about it and I will not replace my brand new Lumia with a new Lumia 735.
Also the hiss is pretty minor. Thx for testing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)