I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Ilasor

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the second sim slot? I want the "no simcard" icon (and the sim toggle in the dialer) for the second slot to go away with only one inserted simcard.

gmkumar08

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
We can download unlimited songs for the first 3 months, right? After that, we can still stream unlimited songs. This is just my first month. I have downloaded a few songs. They appear not only on Mix Radio, but, I can also see them in "Music". So, my question is, after 3 months, can I still listen to these downloaded songs through "Music" after 3 months for free rather than streaming on Mix Radio???

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
We can download unlimited songs for the first 3 months, right? After that, we can still stream unlimited songs. This is just my first month. I have downloaded a few songs. They appear not only on Mix Radio, but, I can also see them in "Music". So, my question is, after 3 months, can I still listen to these downloaded songs through "Music" after 3 months for free rather than streaming on Mix Radio???

yes. downloaded once are forever. u can copy them anywhere and listen anywhere (even on PCs and other devices). they are DRM free.

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Lumia 730 users, have any of you had any luck finding a good back cover/ flip cover for L730??..There is an original Nokia FC-730 named flip cover available in Nokia priority dealers, but it doesn't look impressive..Nillkin covers look much better, anybody have them?..Waiting for Amzer back covers for L730, and mostly replacable flip shell or back cover from Nokia, if there are any plan for it..

r u ok with a case flip cover? i mean i have bought this
Mofi FOR Nokia Lumia 730 Dualsim Vintage Leather With Back Stand Flip Cover Case | eBay

it's a synthetic leather case, (a bit costly, i felt while buying), but really nice an elegant.

ajmcklosky

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I just want to know how is the audio quality n bass effect in in-ear earphones (mainly bass)??
How is the equalizer settings ?
I'm a music lover, so my main point of buying this phone would totally depend on its audio quality in headphones.

Thanks in advance

gmkumar08

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Thank you so much for this information. Also, I have one more query. When I try to play songs using Music app, I get an error message sometimes with different error codes. I don't know what's wrong. Can you please help me with this as well?

vikram kumar2

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi ,

I got a new lumia 730.

I am not able to sync contacts to whatsup ,please let us know the process for the same as i could not able to find sync option in settings.

Is this is a bug in 8.1,whether i need to do any factory reset.

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
just swipe right from the main home page of watsapp. u hv favourites there. there u press the three dots at right corner and press refresh. i hope that will do.

Gangs128

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I got Lumia 730 2days back..Have an issue with video playing from youtube and any media files (other than the videos captured by the mobile itself).
Even if the video is HD, quality of video is not good while playing in mobile.
It looks blur.,,Is it a bug or any setting needs to be performed to fix this..
Please tell me the solution..
Thanks in advance..

Gangs128

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I got Lumia 730 2days back..Have an issue with video playing from youtube and any media files (other than the videos captured by the mobile itself).
Thanks in advance..

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Thanks in advance..

The Lumia doesn't support flash player. The videos are played based on the HTML5 standard. Try and download myTube from the windows phone its the best third party youtube app I gave it and the video quality is superb. Try and maybe as last resort reset your phone in the "About" section in settings. Firstly make a back up of your phone you can find this in settings via the "Backup" option then go to "apps and settings" backup the phone then reset it. Might of been a corrupt update or a bug that could be fixed with a reset.

Send using my Nokia Lumia 520 via the Windows central app

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about CC-3086 wireless charging flip shell of Lumia 830 and CC-3086 wireless charging back shell for Lumia 735..I read somewhere that Lumia 735 will only get the back shell, not flip shell like 830. Though Lumia 730 have FC-730 flip cover, but they are not like CC-3086 of 830 or CC-8067 of 530..You'll have to put the flip cover outside the back cover in case of FC-730, which makes the phone bulkier..Since Lumia 735 is not available in India, can we get the replaceable back shells of 735 in Nokia Priority stores? (though 735 is 0.2 mm more thick than 730)

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to disable the second sim slot? I want the "no simcard" icon (and the sim toggle in the dialer) for the second slot to go away with only one inserted simcard.

alas !! that setting is not there. i also wish, if it would have been there.

Can't we just disable one by going to Settings > mobile+Sim >(scroll down) Sim 1/Sim 2 Settings > Sim Status On/Off ??:eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb