I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Is the glass projected little like Lumia 720. Or it matches with the panel?

And could you comment upon the capacitive buttons?

I have already answered about capacitive buttons, No HASSLE..easy to swipe and bring them up or again drop them.. gives more screen (awesome)..

about screen being projected.dont know what u mean exactly.
But if u mean to ask if the display and the handset panel coincide or not.. Ofcourse NOT, space of about 1.2-1.4 mm has been given at both top and bottom( from swiping purposes at both sides)

BatteryLife

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I have already answered about capacitive buttons, No HASSLE..easy to swipe and bring them up or again drop them.. gives more screen (awesome)..

about screen being projected.dont know what u mean exactly.
But if u mean to ask if the display and the handset panel coincide or not.. Ofcourse NOT, space of about 1.2-1.4 mm has been given at both top and bottom( from swiping purposes at both sides)

I don't think he meant the bezels. I think he's asking about the edge of the screen. Is it flat at the edges like the Lumia 520 or does it protrude out like the Lumia 920?

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys post some pics pls day light and low light shots yo get an idea about this phones camera pls both rear and front cam

christopher Karthik

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
hi Congrats on the phone.... i too have got the phone 2 days ago and its awesome ....
i did encounter few issues please do let me know if u did as well if not guide me pls

1. frequently i am not able to make or receive calls. the phone is kind of hung state but i can still use it and navigate though....when i go to mobile+SIm i see that the Sim Settings is greyed out.. i have only one SIM so tried in SIM 2 as well stil the same issue....i have to reboo the phone to get it working

As of now i have done a factory reset and monitoring

2. Double tap does not work all the time

Parazels

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Nokia 730 vs 920 performance comparison YouTube Panasit Wongmittae channel. There is also 730 vs 830, just noticed :)))

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,can you please suggest me solution..

Yesterday evening I bought Lumia 730.

1)When i launch "Lumia Help+Tips" ... While its staring.. screen is flickering(blinking) .. sometimes its opening normally.. most of the time screen flickers . Is it common in all lumia 730's so far?
So far I didnt find this issue while launching other apps.

2) Just before some time... when I take photo.. the photos in album were just "Black" ... few are normal.

Please provide your solutions..
thank u in advance.. waiting for response..

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Thank you for your reply.

But today morning itself.. I did soft reset. It didnt work.
Then nokia customer care person said to reset phone.I did that too.. Settings->About-> "reset your phone" ..
Still the problem not resolved :'(

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99