I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Jason Joseph

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I have already answered about capacitive buttons, No HASSLE..easy to swipe and bring them up or again drop them.. gives more screen (awesome)..

about screen being projected.dont know what u mean exactly.
But if u mean to ask if the display and the handset panel coincide or not.. Ofcourse NOT, space of about 1.2-1.4 mm has been given at both top and bottom( from swiping purposes at both sides)

I don't think he meant the bezels. I think he's asking about the edge of the screen. Is it flat at the edges like the Lumia 520 or does it protrude out like the Lumia 920?

Sorry friends for my bad English. The Glass in the Lumia 720 was projected little upwards not giving a flat finish like Lumia 520. Is Lumia 730 also has the glass protrude or it is flat...

And if i buy Lumia 735 outside India, can i use in India (my location Chennai)

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
No.. I havent..
Currently I'm having version 3.2.4.2 ..

Whn I press and hold "Lumia Help+Tips" its showing.. "Pin to start,Uninstall" ..
please tell how to update it ?

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi.. Juz now I updated "Lumia Help+Tips" from store.but still same problem.. :'( now it showed updates for nearly 20apps..
I'm updated "Display" app now.. restarted the phone aft installation.
Still problem didnt get resolved :'( :|

Last edited:

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
latest is 3.4.0.7 dude... so update lumia help tips..

check in your store for updates. if it showing you update then do it.. if not then download "sysapp pusher" app which give you system nokia app access to install..

hope it helpful.

amit kaushik22

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I could not find any yahoo mail app on the store, my primary email is on yahoo, third party app is full of ads, how can I receive notifications about my emails?

Also cannot see last seen status on Whatsapp. There was a warning msg that Whatsapp is not compatible with current version of my Windows.

Which is the best app for downloading youtube?

thank u.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Use the default email app.there's yahoo mail support. Once you've added, you can add notifications to your lock screen.

I'm not getting that whatsapp error message. Try reinstalling, reboot(soft reset) and then start whatsapp.

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Is there any issue with calls??
My friend's 630 had an issue.. Both the receiver and dialler was unable to hear the voice of the other person.. They said that it might be a software issue.. Related to dual sim phones..
Did u have any issues like that??

cool4chetan

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
can u confirm me two things
First I have Lumia 730 & donot know how to change start screen and live title into transparent and second is in information its showing denim update but I m confuse as I have readed on some sites Denim update is yet come in India and W 8.1 is cyan update.

Thanks.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
To change live tiles into transparent, navigate to Settings--> Start + Theme and select Choose Photo button to apply any photo of your choice.
730,735 and 830 are one of the first lumia phones that are shipped with Denim firmware. Existing Lumias have to wait until Cyan distribution gets completed for those.
Nokia Lumia 730
[Denim Firmware, DP 8.1, GDR-1]

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
GUYS, THE FLICKERING ISSUE IS SOFTWARE RELATED FOR SURE.. !!!

I have started experiencing it as well.. whenever an app is opened like music or facebook, the screen flickers.

THE PURPLE TINT IS NOT VISIBLE IN MINE..SO CANT SAY, IF ITS HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE RELATED..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786