I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
The caller sound goes down n then back to normal during calls y??
Need help

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
> Gupta
So , will we get update later on ... ? or should we give our mobile to nokia care center and reinstall the OS ??
Tomorrow they told me to come to check if installing the OS again solves the issue !!

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Frnds..

I have seen few pics in online bolgs that are clicked in L730.But I'm not satisfied with both Rear and front camera pics quality(In Door) ...
Yet I didn't try taking pics Out Door.. Do the quality of pics vary to a large extent when compared to indoor and outdoor ??

amit kaushik22

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Whenever I get an sms from an unknown number I am nunable to call that number tapping that sms, how do I call that number, any solution??

thank u.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Whenever I get an sms from an unknown number I am nunable to call that number tapping that sms, how do I call that number, any solution??

thank u.

Did you try tapping on the "contact" icon, on the bottom? in that screen you can call the number, or sms, or save the number.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Just a question If I install an App in Phone memory can I move the App to SD card? Or shud I uninstall and reinstall to SD card?

Yes, you can move it unless developer allows you. For ex: WhatsApp/ Facebook Messenger cannot be moved to SD card because developers don't allow you to do so. So, for others you can simply move the app to SD card from Storage Sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb