I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Jignesh Gandhi

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Oh... great.. But in my both devices its like that :(
Thank you for your reply..

Can you please tel me
>have you charged L730 for 8hrs during 1st time charge?
>and please explain whats the use of using same MS account in Lumia and Laptop? (I browsed regarding that.. but not able to gather the basic difference) ..

No I didn't charge for 8 hrs. However charged for normal until battery is full.
Use of using same account is you can synchronize btw PC & Phone.

Yuvraj Mehra

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
My first Lumia 730 had only double tap to wakeup problem I thought it was a hardware issue so I got it replaced.
Now when I got an replacement it has both purple tint and screen flickering problem while charging.
Now I am not entitled to have another replacement, so eagerly waiting for the Microsoft's fix.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
its not hardware issue... don't replace your device.
all 730 users facing this double tap to wake issue.
it is software related..
just wait for software fix from microsoft which come soon...

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
its not hardware issue... don't replace your device.
all 730 users facing this double tap to wake issue.
it is software related..
just wait for software fix from microsoft which come soon...

It isnt a sw issue u just hv to b gentle n tk it easy its not a knock knock code lolz..... My frnd wasmaking the same mistake but now it works properly just hv to b gentle thats it

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi ..

I just noticed while scrolling in "all setting".. text is in light purpler color ..after scroll its returning to white !!

is it normal or any issue!! please clarify :(

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
On my old device 1st time charge : I have charged till it reaches 100%..in battery saver it showed around 1day and some hours remaining
New Device 1st time charge : Yesterday when it reached around 12% .. I charged it for 8hrs...but its showing only 18hrs remaining !!
Can you please comment about this..

Took snapshot just now..

battery.png

:'( don't know will it get improved on usage or not !!

nehvada

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
does anyone even READ the answers in here? holy crab, everything is allready answered two, three four times in this one thread here and people keep asking same questions over and over again.

this is not towards you tonygt92, i was referring to all the othzers

Rupasree

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
does anyone even READ the answers in here? holy crab, everything is allready answered two, three four times in this one thread here and people keep asking same questions over and over again.

this is not towards you tonygt92, i was referring to all the othzers

I'm not repeating the questions.. just want to clarify.. I have been following this thread from beginning..
Just want help from other L730 users to clarify doubts.. :(

vinod senapati

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
i got a lumia 730 ds 5 days before and as promised by microsoft i should get an addition of 15gb to my onedrive which i dint get. and when i contacted my nokia priority retailer regarding the problem he says you would have got it if u purchased it in september. i thought to ask him where the **** he was getting the phone in the month of septeber(bloody moron)

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
i got a lumia 730 ds 5 days before and as promised by microsoft i should get an addition of 15gb to my onedrive which i dint get. and when i contacted my nokia priority retailer regarding the problem he says you would have got it if u purchased it in september. i thought to ask him where the **** he was getting the phone in the month of septeber(bloody moron)

Well, I got additional 15 gigs and total available storage for my onedrive account is now 30GB.

Midhun K

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Hai friends... For the first time, i am using windows phone(Lumia 730).now I am using single sim & the second sim always shows NO sim notification.how to remove that notification? Please help

Last edited:

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody tried changing the music volume when the phone is locked?
It's not working for me. I've to unlock the phone in order to increase our decrease volume level by hitting the physical keys :/

l730

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
The L730 is slightly heating even in normal usage., was previously using nokia e63 .., Is it normal for a smart phone to heat slightly even in normal usage (no internet,no gaming)?. Or only me havin this issue with L730.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
In your scenario, you may need to check background tasks and disable those which are not needed to run in background. My 730 gets slightly warmed on continuous net usage, however it remains cool on normal usage with no internet usage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo