I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

champ13

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
you can check on e-bay India, its available around 25k in deals and if u know some coupon codes its even available around 24k so your choice.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Hello Sir! Just got my 730 a week ago! Everything's just fine except the reboot problem which i am facing! My 730 restarts itself on it's own 2-3 times in a day! Any suggestions please?

You may try a soft reset (Power Key+Volume Down for approximately 15 seconds). Your phone may ask your permission to scan the Sd card to fix some problems, if it has some. It may be a corrupt SD card too that requires a scan.

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
dude glance feature need some amount of display memory to work... and most type of Amoled displays lack required display memory.
because of this issue even flagship lumia 930 and lumia icon also lacks glance feature.
hope you get answer.

abhishek_tiwari

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Dude, I am in dilemma! I gotta buy one new mobile for myself. currently m using BB curve 9300, I have shortlisted 2 phones. Nokia lumia 730 and 1320.
I dont know which one I should go for as both are almost equal in tech specs. the only big reason I find is the Screen size. I want a mobile for entertainment & Web browsing purpose. so I gotta know which one would be better. I also have a lil sweaty hand so was opting lumia for its super sensitive screen.

Please help guys!!
:unhappysweat:

"Amazing things happen with Amazing people"

champ13

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm a 720 user but it got touch problems so its in service center for a month now(under warranty)I was thinking of upgrading and this situation gave me an excuse :p, So i have ordered 730 yesterday from e-bay and i got it for 13300 waiting for the delivery now.

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Dude, I am in dilemma! I gotta buy one new mobile for myself. currently m using BB curve 9300, I have shortlisted 2 phones. Nokia lumia 730 and 1320.
I dont know which one I should go for as both are almost equal in tech specs. the only big reason I find is the Screen size. I want a mobile for entertainment & Web browsing purpose. so I gotta know which one would be better. I also have a lil sweaty hand so was opting lumia for its super sensitive screen.

Please help guys!!
:unhappysweat:

"Amazing things happen with Amazing people"

Lumia 730 for sure

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I had made a fb post in Nokia India page asking abt the availability of Lumia 730 cases. They posted me back asking me to enquire in Nokia stores. I went to Nokia priority store and they told me it would take another one month to reach.
Even third party cases or at least a decent back cover ain't available. . But I can see cases for all other newly released other platforms phone. Especially Moto g (2nd generation) and so on.

Why is it like this? Why can't Microsoft make things easy ?

PS: I am using a white 730 and i am worried about it getting dirty. One green panel would rectify my concern

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Now when I use light background or open any app or IE page,I can see a colored line on the right hand side of the screen from top to bottom. This can be a manufacturing defect???

champ13

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Even phones are not available right now may be cos of the name transition and all i guess (Microsoft branding instead of Nokia) so we have to wait a little longer for the cases.

Anishm

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
While taking photos from nokia camera it is creating some junk files also and saving it in the camera roll folder with the actual picture, I checked with a showroom piece it also showing the same...what is that all about

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
While taking photos from nokia camera it is creating some junk files also and saving it in the camera roll folder with the actual picture, I checked with a showroom piece it also showing the same...what is that all about

Those are not junk. Those are living image features files. Due to which you see the living images

Wp8 lvr

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
hey abhishek,

do you update your WhatsApp today??? just update n tell me about its performance and also battery consumption..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos