I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone comment on the screen sharpness and how it compares to other phones they have seen/used?

Its pretty good. It looks more or less same as an s3( this has rgb amoled and not the pentile screen with the 730/735. What I love doing is changing wallpapers on a daily basis and admiring the sharp HD pic heh. Also, reading small
Font on wallpapers prove to be easily readable than my older 620 :)

@Palimatix, yep I see screen flicking sometimes too. And auto brightness is not that sensitive :S . Hope they can fix these issues.

Last edited:

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone using Lumia 730 or 735 got a good back case have been searching for it for almost 15 days. But did not get any good one. However I got a case which I didn't like. So if anyone come across it in india please say.

Nirwiz

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
i aaaaave no issues with the 730 its almost 1 month and 8 days ,only issue that i faced was headphone ,that was my mistake i didn`t push it in properly ,every thing works properly and everything is beautiful about the phone ,dual sim works perfectly , i only have suggestions ,the notification centre should be completely customized according to user`s need and yes a larger speaker same as 920 or 830 ,the ringer volume is too low , i live in mumbai and it is difficult to here the ring in open environment ,vibrator saves the day .

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
i thought hitting was a spell mistake for heating. i am not aware of a situation like surface current. i never imagined that with a cellphone. cellphone do survive with surface current?
Yes it happens a lot in India.
"Tingling" sensations from an appliance when connected to the mains supply is usually the result of either static electricity or an earth wiring fault in the supply circuit.

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Same here....what about the qualcomm smart charge that was going to come with lumia denim??...do u know amything about that??

If you are referring to Qualcomm's Quick charge then NO it is not available to devices on Snapdragon 400 , This feature is applicable to devices on Snapdragon 800 series and above only.

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I am really sorry for my spelling mistake. My charger is heating. One more thing, today I open my camera, took 3 still photos and then I switched to video mode, but screen was blank and phone started to nonstop vibrating. I had to restart my phone, then it was ok, now all right. Have you faced some issue like this? Thanks to all of you guys.........

Phone vibrating non stop while taking pictures is very weird. Do a Hard reset , if it still happens then you need to take it to the service center.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
yes a larger speaker same as 920 or 830 ,the ringer volume is too low , i live in mumbai and it is difficult to here the ring in open environment ,vibrator saves the day .

Yes, speaker volume is low, even at L9 (even alarm volume is not loud enough for me :( ). GSMArena confirms low audibility of phone speakers as well("below average").. So sad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999