I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Dinesh King

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Some of my apps just crash when I open them. What could be the problem?
Also the response time of my Lumia 730 has increased. Earlier it used to respond immediately to open notifications. Now it takes a good 4-5 seconds.
I also want to check if my RAM is getting burdened. Is there a way to check that?

salimkhan786

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
hello i too have a 730.
my question is i have a powerbank. now it has 2 ports one has 5V 1A and the other 5V 2.1A.. can i use the 2.1A one to charge my phone??
please reply ASAP

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
hi guyz been a long time posted in the forum i had some prob so couldnt buy lumiac730 finally next monday i'm going to buy it so can u tell me are all the issues resolved on the handset

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Try using Mixradio app that comes preinstalled with Lumia 730, it's far more better and fluent than Xbox Music..

hello sir i used to follow this forum for my friend he brought a lumia 730 but was having issues with purple tint and flickering but haven't got in touch with him lately but i decided to get one for me but due to some probs i couldnt but i'm going to buy coming Monday so i saw many commnts regarding tints flickering screen freezing 2 sims not supporting etc are they resolved??

Dheeraj Sharma1

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
sir i have also lumia 730 ,when i download game from ucbrowse or from pc and copy it my phone it says like can not install contact company supporter plz suggest me somthing.

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
hello sir i used to follow this forum for my friend he brought a lumia 730 but was having issues with purple tint and flickering but haven't got in touch with him lately but i decided to get one for me but due to some probs i couldnt but i'm going to buy coming Monday so i saw many commnts regarding tints flickering screen freezing 2 sims not supporting etc are they resolved??

The screen flickering, freezing are both there, waiting for an update to solve them. I have no issue regarding sims in my set. About purple tint, when I slide through the home screen, the spaces in between the tiles leave a short purple line on the tiles below the spaces, don't know much about this issue.

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
sir i have also lumia 730 ,when i download game from ucbrowse or from pc and copy it my phone it says like can not install contact company supporter plz suggest me somthing.

Plain and simple, you are doing it all wrong. What you are doing is, going to 'Files' app, clicking on the app file that you copied, and then receiving the message as you said.
What you have to do is, go to 'Store' app, click the three dots below, you'll see an extra option called 'Install local apps'. Click on it, you'll see the app you copied from pc. Now you'll need internet connection (data or Wi-Fi); click on that app you want to install and it'll take a very less amount of time and data to register and install it to your phone (it wont download from beginning!), so no need to panic.

ray110290

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
The screen flickering, freezing are both there, waiting for an update to solve them. I have no issue regarding sims in my set. About purple tint, when I slide through the home screen, the spaces in between the tiles leave a short purple line on the tiles below the spaces, don't know much about this issue.

thnx sir i'm going to buy nxt wk so needed a bit of advice

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I gonna buy nokia lumia 730 this week so nee up some advice about the initial charging tat should b made before using d mobile

No less than 8 hours straight out of the box after creating a new or signing in with an existent Microsoft account. Apps can be updated later via Wi-Fi.

Suchi Oswal

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
I have bought Lumia 730 15 days back. There are so many issues in this phone.
1. Wake feature doesnt work most of the times.
2. Though the screen is Gorilla glass 3, i have scratches on my screen. I have kept phone very carefully but still these scratches.
3. I cannot send multiple images from the gallery to whatsapp
4. I cannot attach PDF files in mail.

Plz suggest. specially for scratches on the screen because it is manufacturing issue.

Puspendu Roy

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I have bought Lumia 730 15 days back. There are so many issues in this phone.
1. Wake feature doesnt work most of the times.
2. Though the screen is Gorilla glass 3, i have scratches on my screen. I have kept phone very carefully but still these scratches.
3. I cannot send multiple images from the gallery to whatsapp
4. I cannot attach PDF files in mail.

Plz suggest. specially for scratches on the screen because it is manufacturing issue.

1. Agreed. I personally keep the double tap to wake feature active since it'll make power key life better. It's not the best, sometimes triggering without two taps. I've seen this work fluently in LG G3, but it also face the same problems sometimes.

2. There are dust particles everywhere flying in the air and they are the hardest. Gorilla glass 3 was never meant to be full scratchproof, nothing can be. Better use a scratch guard.

3. At least try before asking. Go to WhatsApp> attach> photos> select album> tap right sign below to select multiple photos> click done/ send.

4. Same as above. At least try first before you ask others these simplest things. Go to files app> select pdf> press and hold> options tab will open containing share option> click your desired mailbox name..

There is no manufacturing issues in a Nokia.. Scratch is normal, use scratch guard.

pp201

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a lumia 730 with tempered glass protector. A few days back, I dropped it and the tempered glass has a fine crack running from one side to another. Do you guys think the actual screen has cracked ? I am too scared to remove the protector. :(
The protector has chipped in some places. But the screen underneath is intact.

Etios

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a lumia 730 with tempered glass protector. A few days back, I dropped it and the tempered glass has a fine crack running from one side to another. Do you guys think the actual screen has cracked ? I am too scared to remove the protector. :(
The protector has chipped in some places. But the screen underneath is intact.

then change the screen protector, no use of being scared at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos