I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

saurabh khanna

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi Abhishek..
I am having L 730.
Want to know Is Windows 10 Insider Preview is now Good and stable for L 730 as Primary phone.
Should i go for it.

And do you have any idea, when is Win 10 Mobile coming out. ?
Sept or Oct ?

Thanks.

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft's latest list shows 735 as one of the first phone to receive windows 10. Does that means 730 will also get it as we know both have same hardware except the support for 4g and wireless charging ??

Saurabh Chahal

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I got some breather for 730 owners. GSMArena has mentioned about Windows 10 update for Lumia. As per them:
If you have a different Lumia, there's no reason to panic just yet. Microsoft has confirmed that the above are not the only Lumias to get Windows 10, just the first in line for the update. So the new OS should make its way to many more models at some point. In all cases, the update to Windows 10 Mobile will be free.

On this occasion, Microsoft has once again promised that all Lumias running Windows Phone 8.1 with the Denim software will eventually get upgraded to Windows 10.
You can see it here: www gsmarena com/microsoft_announces_which_lumias_will_get_windows_10_first-news-13327.php

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi Abhishek..
I am having L 730.
Want to know Is Windows 10 Insider Preview is now Good and stable for L 730 as Primary phone.
Should i go for it.

And do you have any idea, when is Win 10 Mobile coming out. ?
Sept or Oct ?

Thanks.

No, do not go for the current technical preview release if this is your primary phone, wait for the stable one.
And from my experience, the Windows 10 mobile would come out at Late september.

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft's latest list shows 735 as one of the first phone to receive windows 10. Does that means 730 will also get it as we know both have same hardware except the support for 4g and wireless charging ??

Does it even matter ?LOL
we are windows people, if you really want the updates, just download insider app and download it, until u get it for your respective device.
So, even if u have lumia 520, u can have the win 10 mobile, until the public release comes

Rinki Verma

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
hi
i have lumia 730.... problem is that my handset is automatically turns off and automatically turns on after 5-6 days ...
plzz tell me something.
thanks

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
If you are talking about reboot issue then Microsoft released an fix for it a few weeks ago through an update of about 1mb.
Go to settings and check for phone update.
But don't worry if you didn't get it becuz there is an alternative.
Microsoft has published an app called " Stop restart app" for those who didn't get it. Go to the store and search for that app and install it. Run the app and make sure you are connected to internet. The app will check weather you have the issue and if there is an issue it will prompt for an update.
I hope it helped.
Here is a link to article
Microsoft's Stop Restart App may help devices that have yet to receive the critical update

http://www.windowscentral.com/micro...help-devices-have-yet-receive-critical-update

Kailash Dutt

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
hello sir , I want to ask you some information about nokia lumia 730 , actually sir when I take a video then no any option pause how to pause video in nokia lumia 730:unhappysweat:

albert730

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
hi
i have lumia 730.... problem is that my handset is automatically turns off and automatically turns on after 5-6 days ...
plzz tell me something.
thanks
If you are talking about reboot issue then Microsoft released an fix for it a few weeks ago through an update of about 1mb.
Go to settings and check for phone update.
But don't worry if you didn't get it becuz there is an alternative.
Microsoft has published an app called " Stop restart app" for those who didn't get it. Go to the store and search for that app and install it. Run the app and make sure you are connected to internet. The app will check weather you have the issue and if there is an issue it will prompt for an update.
I hope it helped.
Here is a link to article
Microsoft's Stop Restart App may help devices that have yet to receive the critical update

http://www.windowscentral.com/micro...help-devices-have-yet-receive-critical-update

wgrs

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I have used here map , gmap and maps

All mapping software use the same GPS hardware, so it makes no difference.

The GPS of the 730 is not as good as the 640. But what you shall do, go out under the sky, start some GPS software and leave your phone for 10 minutes or so. It will recalibrate the satellite data and later it will be more precise. Repeat that whenever you move your phone some bigger distance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss